Who we are
Founded in 2006, Fonix provides mobile payments and messaging services for clients across multiple sectors, with clients including Channel 5, Bauer Media, Children in Need, Daily Mail Group, AIMIA, Three and Comic Relief.
We’re looking for a Marketing Executive to join our team in London. This is a fantastic new opportunity to work for one of the UK’s fastest growing tech companies (as featured in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100, Deloitte Fast 50 and Deloitte Fast 500).
As Marketing Executive you will be involved in all aspects of marketing. Responsibilities look a little something like this:
- In line with the marketing strategy you will be generating ideas and creating engaging content
- Delivery of digital PR and marketing outreach
- Producing content to support our products and services
- Producing customer case studies
- Creating press releases
- Creation of award winning award entries
- Proofreading internal and external documents
- Creating storyboards and scripts for videos
- Optimising all content for SEO
- Publishing content across social media channels
- Analysing campaign performance and producing reporting
- Ensuring a consistent tone of voice
- Organising and planning events
- Educated to degree level (media/PR/marketing related subject)
- A minimum of 2 years experience working within digital marketing/pr
- Strong copywriting skills
- Strong organisational skills
If you’re talented, motivated and looking to thrive in a marketing career, send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you will be an amazing addition to the team - firstname.lastname@example.org.