Digital & Social Marketing Manager
Who We Are
Founded in 2006, Fonix provides mobile payments and messaging services for clients across multiple sectors, with clients including ITV, Viacom, Bauer Media, Global Media, Children in Need and Comic Relief to name a few.
We’re looking for a Digital & Social Marketeer to join our team in London. This is a fantastic new opportunity to work for a dynamic fast growth tech business with exciting plans for the future.
Fonix has an exciting opportunity for a digital marketing and social media superstar to join our growing team in London. The role will require you to manage all aspects of the business’s social media, social content creation, editing and digital marketing strategy, as well as being responsible for driving growth across all channels. Candidates must live and breathe social media, have a strong passion for technology and of social engagement.
This is an extremely attractive role for a candidate who is passionate about technology and would be interested to join a fast-growing and dynamic team:
- Responsible for managing the social media strategy.
- Developing and creating compelling social content.
- Driving growth across all social channels.
- Managing paid social campaigns.
- Managing the social media content calendar across all platforms to ensure content is regular, relevant and engaging.
- Managing design and content for social media.
- Photo and video editing for social media.
- Proposing innovative campaigns to drive engagement.
- Working with the commercial team to deliver the digital marketing strategy.
Skills & Experience:
- You live and breathe social media and digital marketing.
- A minimum of 1 years experience in a related social media role.
- Intuitive up-to-date knowledge of major social media platforms and best practices.
- Skilled at creating and managing campaigns for all relevant social media platforms.
- A business-minded individual with a strong understanding of commercially driven digital marketing.
- A confident self-starter willing to be an ambassador for the business.
- Very strong communication skills with excellent use of written English.
- Well-organised and efficient person with the ability to summarise and communicate key information.
- A team player who likes to work in a very dynamic environment.
- Eager to adopt responsibilities and take on new challenges.
THE NEXT STEP
If you are ready to make a change and would like to join our fast-paced, exciting business in London, we would love to hear from you.
- Please indicate your relevant work experience
- Describe your level of ability to capture, edit and manage social content across different platforms
- Please send your CV - email@example.com