Commercial Lead - Transport and Mobility
Who We Are
Founded in 2006, Fonix provides mobile payments and messaging services for clients across media, telecoms, entertainment, enterprise and commerce. Based in London, Fonix is a publicly listed company growing with over £211m of payments processed in the last financial year and is proud to name BauerMedia Group, ITV, BT, Channel 5, Comic Relief, Daily Mail Group and Global as clients.
Partnering with Fonix means benefitting from direct connections into all the UK mobile networks as well as access to growing international connectivity. This is underpinned by fully redundant infrastructure and a highly skilled team of industry specialists within the business.
Fonix is looking for a tech savvy commercial lead with exceptional knowledge of the transport, ticketing and mobility markets to support the huge opportunity in delivering mobile operator payments and messaging into a sector that can hugely benefit from these solutions. You will be working with a group of highly motivated individuals who enjoy achieving results under pressure and work hard to achieve their goals.
- Generating and closing leads through email, outbound calls, trade events and relevant networking tools.
- Responding to tenders with comfort and delivering them in a timely manner.
- Create proposals to deliver our proposition.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Formulating the sales strategy with assistance from the Commercial Director.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent is preferable but not compulsory.
- 3+ years’ experience of working in business development in the transport and mobility arena.
- Customer centric and focused on margin creation and breaking down barriers.
- Identify key target markets and drive sales strategy in those areas.
- Whilst not essential, having experience in payments within transport and mobility is preferred.
- Appetite to gain knowledge of market, competition and latest industry news and trend.
- Strong communication skills.
- Consultative and analytical sales approach.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a fun and exciting technology business offering future opportunities in career development.
To apply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a URL, LinkedIn profile or CV so we can see what you’re all about.
Headquartered in London with flexibility, starting Salary TBC depending on experience.