Client Services Executive
Who we are
Fonix is a cutting-edge mobile technology company which offers a range of innovative products in mobile messaging, payments and telephony. Clients include Bauer Radio, Children in Need, Channel 5, Comic Relief, Global Radio and ITV amongst others.
We are looking for a Client Services Executive to help manage day-to-day client queries, support the commercial team in client account management, produce in-depth reports on customer spending and analyse any trends that could benefit client activity. You will be working with a group of highly motivated individuals who enjoy achieving results under pressure and work hard to achieve their goals. You will be expected to gain a good understanding of the business and have a “can do” attitude to assisting in various tasks alongside your main role.
- Using databases to analyse data and provide an in-depth breakdown of key statistics.
- Creating regular reports for clients and presenting findings both internally and externally.
- Supporting clients during high-profile events.
- Managing Gift Aid for charity clients, involving liaising with both the client and the Fonix technical team to manage Gift Aid site creation and data transfer.
- Providing support to the wider team in creating and testing bespoke campaigns for a variety of customer activities, such as broadcast competitions or charity donations.
- Building and running large-volume mobile marketing campaigns, including those relating to Gift Aid management.
- At least one years’ experience working for an organisation in a client facing role.
- Comfortable managing and analysing large volumes of data.
- Have a good understanding of Excel including VLOOKUPs, SUMIFS and Pivot Tables.
- Be a real team player and have a “roll your sleeves up” attitude.
- A keen attention to detail.
- Organised and process driven.
- Ability to balance and effectively prioritise workload in order to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An understanding of mobile technology would be advantageous.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a fun and exciting technology business offering future opportunities in career development. To apply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a URL, LinkedIn profile or CV so we can see what you’re all about. Do what you can to stand out. Amaze us.